1. Visit Primo and search for the item. Make sure you Sign In using the link in the upper right corner.
2. Search for the item. If the item is owned by a SUNY Erie campus, it can be sent to your desired pickup library using the Request link in the item record.
3. Complete the form by selecting your pickup campus and clicking submit request:
4. If the item isn't owned by a SUNY Erie campus or all copies are currently unavailable, you can request the item from another SUNY library through the SUNY Resource Sharing service by clicking the Resource Sharing link.
5. Complete the form by selecting your pickup campus and clicking submit request:
You will be notified via email when your item arrives. Please allow several business days for delivery. If you have questions, please contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org